Sophisticated design, unique location and timing make Baltus House an incredible opportunity.
Baltus headquartered in Marbella Spain is known for its devotion to design and quality. They are positioned between the top furniture brands in the world and their interior design is quite impressive as well. Baltus designs in the lobby, elevator foyers and common areas will elevate the standard of living to all residents. The location, nested between the Design District and Bay Point and Biscayne Bay offers easy access to all the exciting new stores, galleries and restaurants in the area, quick drive to Miami Beach, Downtown, Museums, Airport and more. This location allows the building to enjoy ample Bay views to the east. The New Miami is shaping right before our eyes, this is the best time to purchase in Baltus House take advantage of the initial price offering.
Area : Miami Design District (South Florida)
Status : Pre-Construction
Developer: Related Group
Waterfront/View : Bay & City
# Bedrooms : Studios, 1, 2 & 3
Total Units : 167 units
Floors : 15 floors
Year Built : 2015 (spring)
Pet Friendly : Yes
Square Footage : 520 - 1,720 sqft
Pricing : $349,000 - $709,000
This is the preliminary information:
· Pool on the 7th floor (with stunning views to the south featuring Midtown, Downtown and bay views)
· Beautifully appointed Clubroom (7th floor)
· Roof top terrace with Hot Tubs, BBQ grills and spectacular Bay views.
· Building average $450/sqft
· Estimated maintenance 60 cents/sqft
· Estimated Groundbreaking: September 2013
· Estimated delivery March 2015
· Residences: Studios; 1 Bedroom; 1 Bedroom+den; 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units.
10% with Reservation
10% with Contract (June-July)
20% at Groudbreaking (September 2013)
10% at Top off (estimate mid 2014)
50% at closing (estimate March 2015)
- State-of-the-art-fitness center with professional-grade cardio machines, weight-training area and yoga/Pilates room
- 55-foot long swimming pool
- Over-sized Whirlpool
- Private cabanas
- Beautifully appointed clubroom
- Rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and BBQ grills
- Premium European cabinetry
- Premium solid surface counters and backsplashes with exhibition island in some residences
- Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, low noise dishwasher, and built in microwave
- Double-basin under-mounted sinks
- Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
- Imported porcelain tile flooring in kitchens and bathrooms
- European cabinets available in exotic woods
- Choice of top grade marble countertops
- Sub Zero Refrigerators
- Wolf commercial style appliances
- Stainless steel Blanco sink
- KWC stainless steel faucet
- Dornbracht plumbing fixtures.
- Paramount Signature Floating Vanities with double vertical storage units.
- Duravit Starck Toilets and Bidets.
- Choice of top-grade stone countertops.
- Rain shower
- Handheld shower fixture
- Relaxation bench
Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. for correct representations, reference should be made to the purchase agreement and the documents required by section 718.503, Florida statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a purchaser or lessee. Not an offering where prohibiting by state law. Prices subject to change without notice. Photography and artwork in this website might be stock photography used to depict the lifestyle to be achieved rather than any that may exist. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of us policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.