Parkland Golf and Country Club
Welcome to Parkland Golf and Country Club by Toll Brothers, a 790-acre gated golf and country club community in Parkland, Florida. Our luxurious homes are built around an impressive championship 18-Hole Greg Norman Signature golf course, all within a 24-hour gated community. With Tuscan Mediterranean-inspired single-family estate homes, each built with luxury, quality and value in mind, Parkland Golf and Country Club gives your family the homes, resort-style amenities and the country club lifestyle that you’ve been dreaming about.
This prestigious, gated community is situated on approximately 790 acres and offers an exclusive, amenity-rich lifestyle. Parkland Golf and Country Club is one of only 23 developments worldwide and just the ninth in Florida to receive one of Audubon International's highest designations - a Certified Gold Signature Sanctuary - for its environmental practices and policies.
Committed to Preserving Our Natural Environment
At Parkland Golf and Country Club, our environmental impact matters — both on the course and throughout our community. We are honored to have been designated a Certified Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary and are among a select number of properties worldwide to have achieved this designation.
If you appreciate the finest quality homes and amenities and want to enjoy the best of the South Florida lifestyle, luxurious living is waiting right here at Parkland Golf and Country Club.
Contact us with questions about the community or better yet, come and visit us for a personalized tour.
Parkland Golf & Country Club by Toll Brothers offers four collections of home designs: Ambassador Collection, Monogram Collection, Heritage Collection.
- Sophisticated home designs ranging from 2,285 to 2,952 square feet set on 50' x 140' home sites
- Single-story and two-story home designs available with golf and preserve views
- Formal foyers leading to spacious great rooms with coffered ceilings and direct access to the covered lanai through triple-sliding glass doors
- Well-equipped gourmet kitchens with separate pantry and a raised snack bar that includes a sunlit breakfast area
- Master bedrooms feature coffered ceiling, two walk-in closets, and private bath with dual-sink vanity, private toilet area, Roman tub, and separate shower
- Priced from the low $500,000s
- Larger single-family homes ranging from 2,572 to 4,938 square feet set on 65' x 200' home sites
- Exceptional golf, lake, and/or preserve views with each home
- Expansive great rooms with direct access to the covered lanai that opens to the adjacent dining room and kitchen
- Elegant formal dining rooms and living rooms highlighted by beautiful coffered ceilings
- Gourmet kitchens include a separate pantry and a raised snack bar that overlook a sunlit breakfast area
- Luxurious master suites with his and hers walk in closets and private master bath
- Priced from the mid-$600,000s
- Expansive estate homes ranging from 3,345 to 5,597 square feet set on 85' x 140' or 100' x 150' home sites
- Master bedroom suites with coffered ceilings, sun-lit sitting areas, two large walk-in closets and luxurious master baths complete with his-and-hers vanities, Roman tubs, separate showers, and private water closets offered in select homes.
- Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with center island, separate pantry, and a raised snack bar available.
- Private study, powder room, separate laundry room, second-floor covered balcony, and three-car garage also available in select homes.
- Priced from the mid-$900,000s