Chateaux at Miralago Parkland is a project by CC Homes found near the largest lake in the affluent city. A distinctive feature of the Chateaux at Miralago Estate homes for sale is that nearly each and every one of them have panoramic vistas of this lake. Each home also comes with CC Homes Everything Included package, boasting high end appliances. Choosing Chateaux at Miralago Estate Homes will allow you to make use of amenities like a resort-style clubhouse, a large community swimming pool, party room, fitness center, tennis, basketball and much more.
There are several schools near MiraLago at Parkland plus plenty of places to dine and shop. The city of Parkland is also near Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach and the beaches to the east. If you’re into nature, you can explore the nearby Everglades while the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is just a couple of minutes north.
The developer plans to build Chateaux at Miralago, a 28-Estate Homes project with a lake. The modern-style houses will range from 3,705 square feet to 5,281 square feet, One- and two-story floor plans can include up to seven bedrooms, as well as the option for an in-laws quarters.
Area: Parkland, Fl. 33076 Status: Pre-Construction Prices From: $745,000.00 TO $895,990 Waterfront/View: Lake view, Home Community # Bedrooms: 3 & 4 Total Units: 28 Floors: 1 & 2 Stories Year Built: 2017 Units Size Range: 3705 SQ. FT – 5281 SF. FT. Pets Friendly: Yes >>>>Community Information
Located in prestigious Parkland, Florida
Part of the elegant master planned, access controlled community of Miralago
On one of Parkland’s largest lakes
World class Miralago amenity center
Resort style pool- kid’s splash zone
Playground- Basketball and tennis
Conveniently located near shopping, dining and recreational activities
- Mediterranean style concrete tile roof
- Decorator color schemes and textured finish walls
- Brick paver driveway, walkway to home, and covered entry
- Gypcrete flooring on second floor
- Climate-friendly covered entry with dramatic 8’ french doors (per plan) and distinctive hardware
- Lantern at front porch entry
- Decorative coach lights on front of home
- Bronze/aluminum clad windows with impact glass
- Pavers at rear covered terrace/patio
- Front and rear weatherproof (GFI) electrical outlets
- Professionally landscaped and sodded home site
- Automatic multi-zone sprinkler system
- Two conveniently located outside hose bibs
- Steel reinforced concrete block construction
- Termite treated foundation
- Vented soffits
- Screens on all operable windows
- Decorative shutters (per plan)
- Opulent 12’ 4” ceilings in single-story models - Spacious 11’ ceilings on the first floor and 9’ 6” - Ceilings on the second floor in two-story models - Light textured finish walls & ceilings throughout - Rounded cornerbead drywall (excluding all returns) - Elegant decorator door hardware throughout - Oak post & rail, nickel baluster on stairs (per plan) - Decorative 2 ¼” wood door casings - Oversized 5 ¼” wood baseboards - 20” x 20” porcelain tile in all common areas (per plan) - Deluxe wall-to-wall carpeting with padding in all non-tiled areas - Rheem high efficiency 16 SEER air conditioning system - Energy efficient tankless water heater - Energy-efficient R-11 garage wall insulation - Energy-efficient R-30 ceiling insulation (per plan) - Recessed lighting in living room, kitchen and halls (per plan) - Vinyl-clad ventilated closet shelving - Laundry room with wood upper cabinets - Marble window sills throughout - Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (per plan) - Structured wiring system includes wiring that home-runs to a central distribution panel - All phone wiring is Category-5 cable and is included in bedrooms, family room, kitchen, den/loft (where applicable) - Pre-wired for ceiling fans in family room, great room and all bedrooms - Full-sized stainless steel GE™Profile™ washer and dryer - Built in smart home technology system
Oral Representations Cannot Be Relied Upon As Correctly Stating The Representations Of The Developer. For Correct Representations, Reference Should Be Made To The Purchase Agreement And The Documents Required By Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, To Be Furnished By A Developer To A Purchaser Or Lessee. Not An Offering Where Prohibiting By State Law. Prices Subject To Change Without Notice. Photography And Artwork In This Website Might Be Stock Photography Used To Depict The Lifestyle To Be Achieved Rather Than Any That May Exist. We Are Pledged To The Letter And Spirit Of Us Policy For The Achievement Of Equal Housing Opportunity Throughout The Nation. We Encourage And Support An Affirmative Advertising And Marketing Program In Which There Are No Barriers To Obtaining Housing Because Of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status Or National Origin.